The SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund’s third annual Run for the Fund is now in the history books. We have spent hours planning this event, ever since the second annual run actually! Counting cones, running routes for mileage, and figuring out how many shirts we should order, are tedious and time consuming from our everyday duties. I think I speak for our entire team when I say that we pour every resource we can into our biggest fundraiser.
This event would not be possible without the help from our great volunteers. You are the reason this run is a success. You are the reason that, together, we can help save animals and habitats worldwide:
- Planting marsh grass in Galveston Bay
- Funding researchers in Nepal, Brazil, the Caribbean and Guatemala
- Releasing turtles back into the Atlantic Ocean
- Raising awareness about the most endangered Hawaiian monk seal
- Raising awareness to our nation’s youth
Because of your support at the run/walk, all these animals’ lives can be protected. From the bottom of my heart, we acknowledge and thank you for your support. We can’t wait to do it all again with you next year!